Monday, February 16, 2009

Cute dog ridiculousness



Yep. Xan and I went to the Haute Dog Bulldog Beauty Contest yesterday in Long Beach, and this was just some of the awesomeness. I have a borderline ridiculous love for pugs. I will own one, someday. (I found out about the contest by looking for pug rescue places, which I was thrilled to find out exist! In SoCal! I can get a pug and be socially responsible! Yay!)

Here's one more for your enjoyment, and then I'll stop. The rest are viewable at my Flickr page.



And I'm hiding this down here under the cute pictures of dogs because I'm a little ashamed and I'm not really sure why except for the fact that it makes me a hypocrite but here goes I'm admitting it - I'm doing the master cleanse/lemonade diet. It's day one. I'm doing okay, but I am a little hungry. Also there are strawberries and Sprinkles cupcakes in the kitchen. But I will stay strong. More on this later, I'm sure, when I'm so grumpy from hunger that I'll have to share it with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment