Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I rocked it

Last night was the actor showcase for the casting director for Grey's Anatomy, and it was awesome. We rocked. I had a really fun side to read and it went really well. I was a little nervous because he didn't redirect or ask me to try it again, but I think that's alright. There were only a few people he didn't have read it twice. But I felt good about it.

I was pretty impressed with the caliber of the actors, which was a good thing, since we went into it blind and didn't really know what to expect. I still think it's a little shady to pay to read for casting directors, but since that's the only way I can see them right now, I think it's worth my $38. I'm glad I don't regret it.

It's fun to walk out of something knowing you did well. I'm pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment