Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Being in things is fun

Friday's shoot was quite fun. I was early, which I am learning more and more is always a good idea. Things happen when you're early. This time, since I was the first baby shower attendee to arrive, I was used in one of the external shots - score. I was getting presents out of the car and another girl came and stole one of my presents from behind my back. If I'm lucky, you'll be able to see my bum sticking out of the car door. Double score!

It was quite fun, though - we were shooting two videos for VideoJug, a humorous how-to video site. The video is going to be voice-overed, so we just got to improv being at a party. The producer was very specific and gave us each little objectives for the shots. It was very professional and great that she was so specific. It made me excited to see the final product. I have been checking for it on the website somewhat obsessively, but I have not seen it up there yet. Once it is, I will definitely link it.

Working 7 days a week and working in an office are making me feel like I'm strapped to the life-sucking machine from The Princess Bride - if only Christopher Guest would show up in my life, it might improve. But for now, I need a day off.

Also, since I'm trying to embrace the Los Angeles mindset, I've scheduled a rhinoplasty/liposuction session with a reputable but highly affordable cosmetic surgeon. It's great cause they'll do both at the same time so I only have to pay for one round of anesthesia. What a deal. The doctor thinks he can really do something for the dimples in my elbows. I'm really excited. Here is the doctor's profile.

Will definitely post the videojug links as soon as I see them, and maybe the photos of the new me!

1 comment:

  1. No, don't do it!(insert ridiculously thick southern accent) Yer perfect just the way God madeya. Didn't you learn anything from living in the south;) Cannot wait to see your video and your bum!

    ReplyDelete