Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Not an artistic week. But Vacation is IMMINENT!

It's been a rough week. I've been feeling the burn of no day off in 6 weeks, and have been substantially burdened by the Temping Blues. But it has all paid off, because I am thirty minutes away from not having to come back for a week. One Whole Week! Which I will spend dancing and moderately consuming Adult Beverages in New Orleans. New Orleans! A Vacation! Wheeee!

Also, I got two exciting emails today - two projects that I don't have to audition for. One is from a student that I auditioned for a few months ago, who left a very nice message that he couldn't use me in that one but would keep me in mind for future projects. And lo and behold, he did! He sent me a message asking which role I would like and telling me when the shoot is. Hot damn.

The second is some project where I will be "non-speaking featured, but not an extra!" So we'll see. But whatever! This is good. I like it.

Thank you, headshot!

Until my return, when I will be jumping back on the wagon...in more ways than one.

No comments:

Post a Comment