Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Post "Blue" Blues

I had a fabulous time in Prescott, AZ last week shooting "A Blue Uncertain Buzz." Met some fantastic people and worked with some truly talented actors. It was a great experience.

Now I'm back in Los Angeles with that "What's next?" feeling. I'm grateful that I have other work coming up. I'll be performing the role of Lavinia in Theatre of NOTE's production of Titus Andronicus on March 4 and 5 at 8pm. Tickets are available at the site or for half price at StubDog.

Other than that, we'll see what comes! This morning I read this article by Tiffany Black, with a wonderful reminder that seems especially relevant during those "What's next?" moments: "Part of having faith that your dreams are going to come true is preparing for when those big opportunities before they present themselves."

So that's what's next for right now. Meeting with my agent tomorrow, meeting about a Fringe show I'll be working on, attending a seminar this weekend. Staying up and being prepared. Be well!

3 comments:

  1. I loved reading your blog. Haven't had the pleasure of seeing you in films or plays, but played Dire Grove and thought your performance in that was excellent. I don't know if you want or expect comments on your blogs, but thought I'd just leave this one. Think you're doin great so far and wish you the very best. Good luck in anything upcoming. You're a great and very beautiful actress. Keep up the good work. Jeremy D. Arment/j.d.arment@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremy, thank you so much for those very kind words! Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to say you're welcome. It was very nice to hear from you. Made my day. :) All the best to you. and warmest regards.

    ReplyDelete