Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January 12 of 12

First 12 of 12 of 2010. I'm doing it, even though I'm at work and struggling not to bore you all with the inane minutiae of my day. Thanks as ever to Chad Darnell for the idea.


1 of 12 - Green tea. I'm a week in to switching from coffee. It's up and down.



2 of 12 - Blood orange snack.



3 of 12 - I'm afraid this isn't going very well cause I'm busy at work and forgot to whip out the camera on my exciting lunch break trip to the ATM, post office, and Trader Joe's. View of the ocean from the office. Also me, on the way back from a trip to the printer.


4 of 12 - View looking south. The clouds look neat.


5 of 12 - I can never make it through a whole day in these things.


6 of 12 - I know it's a bit redundant, but I thought the sunset was pretty.

12of12 FAIL. I'm sorry. I'll try better for February.

No comments:

Post a Comment