Monday, April 6, 2009

Neat-o

Rearranging your thinking is powerful stuff.

Friday I got a call from the guy that I had an awesome audition and callback with back in early March. I emailed him after the audition thanking him for his kindness, which truly was above and beyond. He told me the only reason I'm not in the show is that I was too young and pretty to play his wife and that he wanted to extend himself to me as a resource. I think that is so awesome and can't wait until I'm a working actor and can extend a hand to someone who is just starting out.

Friday night I got a call from a student who found me on LA Casting and was friends with someone on my resume. When he called the other student director, he recommended me and now I'm shooting with him this weekend.

I think that's pretty neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment