Thursday, March 12, 2009

March 12 of 12

My March 12 of 12 is live in Decatur, GA, where I'm home for my grandmother's funeral. Good to be home and to see my family while we celebrate Mama Sue's long life.


1 of 12 - 9:30 am - Up and at 'em. View from the bedroom in my Mom's house.


2 of 12 - 10:00 am - Mom doing some morning emailing.


3 of 12 - 10:45 am - Brunch with my dad and sister at Sun In My Belly in Decatur. Got my grits fix!


4 of 12 - 12:00 pm - Time to wake up our brother.


5 of 12 - 2:45 pm - Shopping with mom and sis. Looking for funeral wear...found awesome tracksuit instead. That should work, right?


6 of 12 - 4:12 pm - Trying to cash in the change Mom's students brought in for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. We think we broke the machine.


7 of 12 - 5:45 pm - Mama Sue was a looker in her day. I love looking at these old pictures.


8 of 12 - 7:30 pm - Peter, my brother, climbing a tree per usual on our walk before dinner. Loving daylight savings time right about now.


9 of 12 - 7:35 pm - Whoever preceded me in the Candler Park parking lot shared my sentiments.


10 of 12 - 8:07 pm - Artistry to accompany paella at La Fonda Cantina.


11 of 12 - 10:45 pm - Peter on the phone with his ladyfriend.


12 of 12 - 11:55 pm - A trip down memory lane before bed. Love that Mom has all these pictures out in the living room.

10 comments:

  1. OK, I"m only seeing 4 pictures. Love the name of the restaurant. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your loss, the old photos are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh to sleep until noon and climb a tree!
    I am sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it ate my comment. I'm sorry you lost someone close.

    It's lovely to see all the photos in photo 12!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. You documented your day so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about your loss, but thanks for sharing your day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry about your loss, but thanks so much for sharing pictures of your day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos! Thanks for sharing your day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry for your loss. Nice photos, thanks for sharing your day.

    ReplyDelete