Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 12 of 12!

"12 of 12" is a cool thing started by a guy named Chad Darnell. Check him out for details and 12 of 12s from around the world!


1 of 12 - 8:04 am - I love when they keep old ads. One of my favorite drivebys every morning. (Soon this will no longer be on my commute - we're moving!)


2 of 12 - 8:45 am - Breakfast: coffee, apple, and actor's access.


3 of 12 - 1:45pm Clusterbundleness. Ah, Westwood.


4 of 12 - 2:03 pm - Doing my part to support the USPS...


5 of 12 - 2:17 pm - I did not make the purchase.


6 of 12 - 3:05 pm - I want it!


7 of 12 - 6:11 pm - I love these trees. They are in bloom all over LA and are gorgeous!


8 of 12 - 6:28 pm - Being artsy while locked out of my apartment.


9 of 12 - 6:30 pm - I will miss this view when we leave. Roof access rocks.


10 of 12 - 6:33 pm - So heartbreaking! I saw Luna in our window and he started meowing frantically for me and trying to get to me. I felt terrible!


11 of 12 - 8:47 pm - Got into apartment, hugged cat, and left to come sign the new lease! Celebrating with the future roomies.


12 of 12 - 11:16 pm - Long day. Bookshelf clock says time for bed.

Thanks for checking out my day!

9 comments:

  1. What a cute little bike......what fun it would be to tool around on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos, the tree in bloom looks like a jacaranda. We have them all over here in Australia. Well they were all over when I lived in Sydney and there are some here in Hobart so I can only assume. Anyway, thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those trees too. The blossoms look like wisteria. Nice scooter!! And poor kitty - give him lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Love the 12 of 12. Where are you guys moving?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous pictures. Thank you for sharing your day with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no for being locked out! Good luck with the move though (I hate moving). And yay for cool scooters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool photos, the view from your roof is great!

    ReplyDelete